Indian Summer

Low key day, as Lorraine under the weather, and I felt curiously bushed too, and slept for an hour in the afternoon. Got up very late, and dug out some email addresses to send to Madeline for Ken's will. Out with Penny and Steve this evening to Indian Summer. I went with Steve to park the car, and Penny and Lorraine went into the restaurant. A bracing walk along the seafront with him. A jolly good meal and a good chat. I do like their Hyderabadi Chicken very much. Penny had read Magnificent Grace and had liked it too, saying it reminded her of Neil Gaiman's Coraline a bit. Praise indeed. I should read it. Steve giving us an insight into the tricky dealings with people in the gem trade. I'll happily stick to scribbling.

A lift home and a bit of Match of the Day, although Chelsea lost today to West Ham.

Comments