Bah

Bah... Sprang up optimistically hoping to get on with all my stuff, but found I was feeling shivery and tired and unable to hold anything in my head. I was contacted about a job, however, which I agreed to start tomorrow in London. However, this was quickly biffed by the agency in the afternoon and I can't say I am sorry.

As our washing machine is doomed, I went around the corner and sorted out a service wash, from a nice lady who a couple of hours later, phoned me up and when I collected, proudly said, 'and no ironing needed!' She was right.

Trying to work on all kinds of things today, but a bad day at the coal face. Tired tonight, and I was happy to slink early into bed with Lorraine with and an Ovaltine. Guy Fawkes night and a certain amount of boom-crashery going on, but I had no appetite for it. Gold sofa for me.

Comments