A bit of business

Up early with Lorraine and working hard to finish the first round of the tricky job for Pat. Had to email him to say that it wouldn't be ready till a little after noon. I sent it, but his email had problems, so it turns out he didn't get it at all today. I then got busy on the first on a small job and a longer job for amis in Paris. All in all a bit of a desk manacled day today.

In between this I did some prep for my school visit for on Wednesday. My Magnificent Grace flyers arrived today, which I was pleased about -- one less thing to worry about on Wednesday. Structuring my session, having picked Lorraine, Rosie and Dawn's brains on the matter. Have judiciously decided   that careful preparation means less stress. Lorraine being very helpful when she got home from work too.

Beth poorly, so I took her a cup of tea and bought her some special soup from Sainsbury's where I went to collect my Argos order of two printer inks at lunchtime.  Feeling quite busy, which is by no means a bad thing.

Comments