Not on it

Brain fug. Hard to think today, after expending all my brain on working on poems this morning. Suddenly saw how a poem, which I've had knocking about forever, could fit together. Made it into work without incident this morning. Two presentations during the day, neither of which went well, and generally not on it at all, what ever 'it' is. Fed up and tired, but a nice enough walk at lunchtime.

Homewards grouchily.  Lorraine picked me up in the street as I was speaking to Mum. Home and some grub, before we went out in the car again to pick up Beth from a nannying job, who handed me the bag of drugs she'd picked up for me from the pharmacy. Car chats with Betty, then home to lurk on the gold sofa before bed with Lorraine. Much cheered by the company of my wife. Watched Netflix Swiss Family Robinson, remake of the sixties series. Good special effects but stupid as anything.

Comments