On the edge of a break

Vile sleep again. Poems on the train, and reading on the tube. Having finished The Year of the Hare, I started The Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon.

Once at work absolutely laden with jobs, seeing as it was my last day. Made a presentation by phone and web of my ideas for a corporate video. It was the first piece of creative that the agency had presented to a new pharma client, and to my relief, the folks on the other end of the phone were delighted. I was a bit rusty at first, but soon slipped into the old patter. Just as I was about to leave, I was given another job, so only got home after nine.

Ate fishcakes with Lorraine, and was very pleased to be home, and no going into the agency for ten days. Yippee waiting to be deployed when I have a bit more energy.

Comments