Poems then drinking

I had a much needed day working on The Nightwork manuscript till around 4, and then sent the results to Rhona. This meant I missed The Children's Parade, which Lorraine and Mum saw, before Mum went off to Janet's place. Lorraine then met Betty and Rosie and went to Janet's open house. Anton also went there.

Just as I'd finished work, Toby face timed me for a good chat. Then this done I made my way to the sun garden of the Battle of Trafalgar where Lorraine, Betty and Anton were sipping cold beers. We managed to move to a sunny spot and were then joined by Mum, who had enjoyed her day at Janet's place. Then Anton and I scooted home to collect Mum's things and met them all in The Cow at Seven Dials. Co-incidentally Ken, Janet and Huss had gone there too, so we had quite a gathering, which entirely compensated for the monastic scribing of the day.

Mum had to catch a train home, so I walked her down and bade her a fond farewell before returning to The Cow. Had a really nice evening with Huss, Lorraine and Anton. Did not need to be rocked to sleep tonight. Nor did Lorraine who had been out of the house all day.

Comments