Restless

Got up and worked on several of my projects, but with a background of feeling shocked and saddened by yesterday's news.

After a noodle-based lunch off to see Janet and Ken, and Huss was there too. Ken sprawled out  fast asleep with his mouth open when I arrived, but he perked up after a while, and we all had a good chat, putting the political world to rights. I also explained that my new green wallet was a key factor in the financial stability of the west. After drinking some lady grey tea and chatting in this way for an hour or so I made my way home again via Sainsbury's.

A restless sense that I should be getting on with something. I watched on catch-up a middling slightly cartoonish BBC TV drama about Dylan Thomas, which despite quoting quite a bit of his work, failed to do him justice, I began work on a new poster for Beth for the play Les Belles-sœurs which she will be in next month. I worked at listening to records till Lorraine got home at half nine, after a supper with some of her former colleagues.

Comments