An extension

Up early, as Lorraine has been getting up at six thirtyish. I was phoned to find out if I would't mind taking the rest of the week off from the London job, as the budget had not yet been signed off by the client. This is actually a major boon as it gives me time to work on the poems, especially as Rhona has not been able to give me any feedback yet.

Working hard all day. In the evening another estate agent came around and we chatted. The estate agents are all exactly the same with their valuations, which I suppose is encouraging.

Went out this evening with Anton for a beer and a bite to eat in the newly refurbished Hare and Hounds just down the road at Preston Circus. They serve Mexican street food, which was tasty and fresh.  Their beer prices are a bit on the high side, and there is also a  microbrewery in the pub, but this beer is sold scandalously expensively. I paid £4.95 for a pint of their poor, golden-syrupy lager.  Still, the Anton and I had a good laugh and enjoyed the evening. Home reasonably early to sleep like a baby.

Comments