Open houses

A fairly slow start, and I made off to Janet's open house for about one.

Meanwhile Lorraine had started a diet today, joining slimming world. We ate slim things for the rest of the day, which was good. Both of us rather bloated.

I ended up sitting upstairs having a long chat with Ken, as well as a few laughs over old times. He had been feeling quite poorly with what I hope is a bug over the last few days. Janet's open house Diva 4 quite crowded downstairs, and lots of people out enjoying the good weather. As I was leaving Huss gave me two bottles of Italian Rose, which was rather nice of him.

When I got home, Lorraine and I popped up to the nearest Open House from us, actually some studios. Found myself coveting having my own studio.

A restrained night in of non drinking, but some smiling.

Below Lorraine being menaced by a recycled owl.




Comments