Bags on heads

Up and off to London. Beautiful day, although there naturally the wrong kind of sun on the lines as train late. Caught a bus into work and noticed from the top deck a crowd of people with bags on their heads posing for a photo under Eros at Piccadilly Circus.  I spent the day rather unexpectedly writing tweets, which rather amusingly makes me a professional tweeter.

All this emphasis on social media rather good though at the time, because I am trying to learn what I can about it social media knowledge. A poetry workshop this evening, which I had to miss getting home too late from London. Lorraine out singing with her choir when I got home.

Lorraine however had picked up a the spiffy new vacuum cleaner we had ordered from around the corner. It is a Miele, which was highly recommended to me by Sonya, who my wife tells me, I always spell incorrectly.


Comments