A day of nightwork

At last a bit of time to work on The Nightwork, which I am supposed to deliver shortly. Rhona has been delayed in coming back with comments which is making me slightly anxious. But otherwise a great day. At lunchtime off to the gym for a trundle for the first time in quite a while. It felt good to be back among the unsmiling narcissists.

Good news from Beth, her show had received a review in the Brighton Argus, which I thought was both fair-minded and encouraging. Excellent that they got a review at all.

Lorraine working from home this afternoon, while I attended to the massive accumulation of correspondence and other stuff I have. Heard too from Nev, a former art director, who is back in the UK seeking gainful employment.

Then a lightning tidy up before an estate agent arrived, for we are going to put the house on the market again. This estate agent, James, proved to be one I didn't instantly want to punch in the head. Lorraine asking him searching questions, while I eyed him coldly. Actually I rather liked him.

Spoke to mum on FaceTime and otherwise sprawled about indolently for the rest of the evening with my lovely wife.

Comments