Vermiform


Feeling brighter today, and working in Tavistock Square again, with the day mainly being given over to parasitical worms. Working on my poems in the train with my new fountain pen, which is making me actually enjoy the act of writing again.

Lunchtime walking in the square, with the sun emerging to dapple the fallen leaves and squirrels scavenging picturesquely. An oasis from the traffic. Lots of floral tributes around the Gandhi statue, perhaps left there from his birthday on October 2nd. I talked to Mum and Mase who have had five young Americans staying with them over the weekend, who had only just left. They were looking forward to a quiet afternoon.

Home late, after my vermiform day, and pleased to be there. Lorraine and I gaped at more Space: Above and Beyond, and the end of The Great British Bake Off.

Betty had pre-ordered the new album by Martha Wainwright, which arrived this evening as a birthday present.



Comments