Hypnotic pockets

Off to the quack. I like my doctor,  despite loathing surgery visits. In the waiting room I started listening to a meditation on my iPhone. After a few minutes talking to the doctor the earphones somehow slid out, and a hypnotic voice started talking from my pocket about climbing down a flight of stairs into a beautiful garden, complete with tweets of birds. My doctor sees me as a bit of an eccentric and things like this don't help.

After this I strode down to the sea, which was strikingly green. Wandered about on the pier for a bit. A gloomy day, but good to get some fresh air and feeling personally a bit freer than I have done for a while. Homeward, and I popped into the pharmacy, waiting with the methadone users, for the horse pills I was prescribed.

Afternoon and early evening spent on accounts. Things extra complicated by moving house, above and beyond the normal scratting around for receipts and so on. Almost there now, and I will be greatly pleased when it's all done, having decided to jettison the skeletons of accounts and quack visits from my cupboard before my birthday on Friday, which I am determined to see as a fresh start.

Cooked a species of chickpea curry for Lorraine this evening, who arrived shattered after a hard day.

Below the green sea.





Comments