Unknotted

Writing a storm of poetry this morning. The mad surge of poetry rarely comes across me, but when it does you have to go with it. So I parked my accounts, and did poems instead. Much more fun.

Off at lunchtime to see Jewel, who is does massages, and is fantastic at it. Had a full hour of deep tissue work. Usually there are times when she does this that I experience some strong emotion, and this time an area of my back made me feel as if she had pressed an anxiety button. Once this was unknotted, however, all was well. Although there was almost no part of my body that didn't feel tender when she massaged it. Weirdly blissful feeling when she cupped the back of my head and rolled my head around. Afterwards I felt like I'd been in a fight, but in a very good way, and had a spine like a young grass snake.

As usual, however, felt peculiar afterwards, a catharsis of emotions. I drank lots of water, and kept a blameless profile tonight, staying happily at home with Lorraine and cooking chicken curry, and going to bed early.

Comments