Wrong headed

Some miscellaneous writing this morning, once Lorraine had roused her sleepy self and mueslied. After a while I pushed off to the gym finished Stalin ate my homework while doing a knee protecting workout on the Hulk legs machine.

In the afternoon met up with Beth and Mark to discuss putting on Wrong. We are earmarking it for late February - and pairing it either with a devised piece or something else of mine. We met in the basketmakers for a late lunch, and Betty and I both had toad in the hole with mustard mash, which was a winter warmer as today it was despicably cold. A fun and businesslike meeting. I intend to be fairly hands off in the process, and just give them some notes once they've start to rehearse. I have no doubt Mark and Beth will make an excellent job of this two-hander and a corpse piece.

Meanwhile I got a text from Matt saying the libretto I sent him was "v suggestive. I've had a strong vision for the climactic part..." Exciting to get things rolling.

Stopped by one of my neighbours for a chat in the Twitten on the way back. Blooming cold, and found myself rudely straining to get away indoors. A quiet well-behaved night reading a new graphic novel.

Comments