Sloe

Working for a few hours first thing. Then to the doctors (to have an identical conversation to last week) and before my buns had grazed a waiting room seat a woman started talking to me about how her boyfriend was on holiday in Thailand and that he hadn't phoned her, and how, 'as a bloke' did I interpret his actions. A theme she enlarged on with great anxiety and without stopping for a half an hour like some character from Dostoevsky.

Purchased a large bottle of Gordons sloe gin from Sainsburys along with other vittles. My first nod towards Christmas. Then home again to work on the Island Ink interview, which is taking an infernally long time and I seem to be emerging from it as a self-inflated buffoon. I can't waste much more time on it. Also working, painstakingly, on the Libretto. Everything seems to be taking ages.

Below More Antigravity. I'm always pleasantly surprised when people find this blog. Steve Geliot, creator of Antigravity which featured in the Brighton White Night festival got in touch the other day, and I sent him some more snaps of his UFO. Here are three more. It really was spectacular.






Comments