And finally

Managed to do some great work on my Skelton Yawngrave book this afternoon. Really happy that I have streamlined the opening few pages now. And so nice to type using a proper keyboard.

In the evening walked up to Lorraine's house where I had supper with her and Beth and Mark. Really enjoyed this. Mark is a very nice young man and I really like his confidence and warmth. I am getting on well with Beth these days too, which is a nice thing.

Lorraine and I snuck off for a fast beer in the Dyke Tavern near where she lives. It looks rubbish from the outside, but I wanted to check. Turns out first impressions were justified. It is the most unfriendly seeming pub I've been into in Brighton by a country mile. Made me think of boozers Carl and I used to drink in around Wembley when we were young. Lorraine pointed out that the beer was badly kept too. Back to Lorraine's place pronto having scored twiglets and a few cans of Friday beer for a TV fest.

Comments