Widescreen

At last my new desktop with a big screen has been delivered. It is fantastic. I can type without the orc hunch. Twenty one and a half inches of widescreen wonder. I love it. And a proper keyboard and mouse too. Having only used laptops for the last several years, it's wonderful. And full of geeky new functions to explore. No need for the outside world at all then. Just my study, redbush tea, my face basking happily in the electric glow. Calliope, meanwhile exhausted herself in an ecstasy of boxes - which all needed biting.

I'm feeling a little more lively today. Lorraine now has the same heavy legged bug that I have. She'll have to fight her way to work tomorrow. I am so incredibly lucky to be master of my own workflow at times like this. Instead I was able to finish The Reader and work at an unstressed pace.

Comments