Vox pop

Bumped into Reuben at Victoria this morning brief micro-chat... Then into work, and then I went straight back out into the street to play the part of an ordinary man in the street. Naturally a stretch, but I give my opinions about a certain product while being filmed in a side street. I hate people with opinions, as friends of this blog will know, but fortunately I had previously scripted these opinions and I delivered them with a fetching spontaneity.

Another swim today, which makes it four in the last four days. Virtue smells like chlorine. Finding it hard to concentrate at work over the last week or so. The fact that I will soon have a couple of weeks chilling in Guernsey seems to have driven me a mad. Left work like a greyhound out of a trap. From the train, the low sun made the Sussex countryside seem lovely and golden and, as the train passed over the viaduct, I looked westwards to see a hot air balloon poised above the horizon near the sun. A lovely thing to see.

Below currently listening to my favourite rapper Common's new CD called Finding Forever. I really like Common. This track, with its ace Nina Simone sample, is certainly buttering my parsnips...

Comments

Karena said…
i love nina, thanks for this nugget.