A sorry spectacle

Hard to get out of bed this morning. Work, once I got there, was a slog, trying to get everything done before my holiday.

Also I got my eyes checked. I had told the optician about the migraines and the strange light shows I have been getting. The test proceeded as normal, until he started shining the light onto my retina. Suddenly he stopped talking, and began to get rather nervous. He told me there was nothing to worry about but that he needed a second opinion - especially after my migraines. Ten minutes later, another person was shining lights into my eyes. Fortunately she said all was well - but it gave me plenty of time to imagine a catalogue of horrors. Instead I just need stronger glasses. Phew.

Went back to work and, after imagining having my eyes scooped out, everything seemed rather easy.

Comments