A spell in the rain

Last day on the job with Keith, or so we thought till the 5pm meeting where it became clear there was more to do tomorrow. So another half day tomorrow morning, but I will of course be paid for it so all good. For some reason I found this a bit irritating, as I was hoping to have a full day tomorrow to get down to some of my own stuff. 

I was able to go for a longer lunchtime walk up to the hill for and it was pouring and very windy. Returned home soaked through my Berghaus and had to have a hot shower before starting work again. Felt good to have done it.

Lorraine having a difficult day again and arrived home shattered. Spoke to Mum briefly this evening, who was cheery.

A quick snap in the rain, not that the rain is visible, inside the ring of the hill fort.




 

Comments