Emptied out

Absolute bloody final edit of Magnificent Grace completed. But I will read it through again a couple of times before it is uploaded in September just to be sure. One of those moments, of no importance to anyone else, but nevertheless feels significant. I feel excited at the prospect of being able to think about something else tomorrow. After this was done I made off to the gym in London road and walked back through the park. I feel emptied out and uninspired.

Home, and disinclined to stare at any more pages, blank or otherwise, I watched documentaries about space travel, what with it being 50 years since Apollo 11 blasted off for the moon.

An entirely psychological tiredness over me this evening, and Lorraine, who was late due to the school show, drained too. To bed early.

Comments