Beth's bash

Lorraine and I both feeling somewhat under the weather today, and so spent the whole day lying low, and having afternoon naps and so on.

A different story in the evening, where we bused off to the Old Albion pub, where Beth and John and lots of her pals were to celebrate her birthday earlier in the week. Among them Laura and Braheem, Laura's parents Olly and Jane, who I like lots, Rosie and Innis, and James, who I hadn't talked to in ages, and his boyfriend Rob, Sarah and Suzie from Beth's agency. Nice to chat to everyone, and the fleeting weird depression  I felt when I arrived, soon dissipated, with good beer and good company. The food not bad, and Laura brought some amazing cupcakes she made. A good time had by all.

Below two not very good snaps: Betty blowing out a cupcake candle with Sarah in the background and Betty smiling.







Comments