Game with no name

Up and at em', well kind of, for a Sunday. Breakfast of bacon and eggs and toast and baked beans, then a drive off to Sainsbury's. It is weird how much I like going to Sainsbury's with Lorraine.

Then a bit of zooming about the house tidying things. Lorraine had some work to do, and we cooked as Anton and Anne and Klaudia and Oskar came around for their tea. Oskar is beansprouting and I foresee a time, not long, when he will be able to loom over me and gain an unrivalled view of the area of concern. He is already almost as tall as Klaudia. Cheery to hang out with my Godbairns and chat with Anne. Anton went and sat with Lorraine in the kitchen, making a nice pork roast with lots of veggies.  As we sat down for food, Oskar got a sudden headache and retired to the gold sofa till it was time to go. Anton saying he still had to go to school tomorrow.

Klaudia, Anton, Lorraine and I then played a nameless card game Klaudia had invented on holiday in Bulgaria. (Anne can't be doing with card games.) Anton wants the nameless game to be called Anton. It was a surprisingly good game, and we played several rounds of it till it was time for everyone to go.

Lorraine and I sat around drinking sparkling mineral water, and watched a Scandinavian noir shop show till bedtime. I spoke to Mum and glimpsed Mas too on the iPad.


Comments