Finished

Distinctly off colour this morning. Off to my glass class, and finally finished the blooming piece I'd been working on. However an unforeseen problem struck during the very last thing I did to it, which meant that some chalk dust has got between the double glass bits. D'oh. The only thing to do was to take it apart again, and I am happy to live with it, and felt pleased I had finished the thing.

A coffee afterwards with Chris, Adele, Yvonne, Mick and Frances. There is talk of a meal next week, which is the last of the current course. I am not sure I can commit to it again next year, but as I will have my own home studio I shall be free to press on.

Home clutching my piece, which I showed to Sonia who said I would have to get another house to put it in. Then on with some bits and pieces of writing, then a bit of design work on new ideas for a stained glass piece. I fancy doing something to do with an angel, maybe the Annunciation.

Lorraine called, and said she had been feeling sick all day, and Dawn had called off an evening at her place tonight. This was fine by me as I felt shattered. I collected a curry from around the corner and we stayed in the warm, apart from the bit where I had to return as they had the order wrong again.

Happy to be at home with Lorraine, absolutely shattered after a long week.

Below while I was tidying up the cementing I was balancing the window in the window frame. Halfway through, I took a snap. Not perfect by any means, but the design looks sort of timeless I think. Looking forward to doing another one.



Comments