Consolations and meatballs

Indoors all day today, apart from being in the garden talking to Clem about things. I was determined to get some work done, and managed to suddenly blurt out two rather good poems, which pleased me lots. I have had the idea of writing a sequence of poems to complement Sin Cycle, which I am going to call Nine Consolations, and I now have three of them.  On that note, the pamphlet competition results are going to be announced next Monday in which Sin Cycle has been entered. They will naturally tip off the winners beforehand, and as I've heard nothing I guess it has gone the way of all my other competition entries.

However once Clem was done (after making great progress) I made pork meatballs in a rich sauce. Rather good reviews for this from Lorraine, who is feeling tired after the week.

Comments