Up to Edgware

Whimpering quietly to Lorraine about having to get up at 6:30.
How is it that 7:00 is fine, but 6:30 is unutterably appalling? L often gets up at this time, and so her sympathy was rationed.

Listening, during my morning's commute to the tracks from the CD. It is a work of towering genius, even if I do say so myself.

Into town and another pleasant day's work, including presenting work to Germans about flea collars and writing more about short stature in children. A brief lunchtime interlude with Keith and Karam in a pub. Karam talking about high and lofty things.

In the evening up to Edgware to see Mum and Mason and rather nice bottle of wine, kindly provided by Toby and Romy. A good deal of cheery sitting about and eating with them. Afterwards Mum showed me her flat cats, and puma heads, which I thought were particularly fine.

Phone call with Tash, Matty boy's athletic acting sister whose wedding reception L and I went to in the summer, about doing some work together. An exciting prospect.

An early night, after a call with Lorraine who was surrounded by cats on the gold sofa.

Comments