Ticking the box

Off again to London again this morning. Listening to Clameur and Shakespeare Trio bits and storyboarding wee videos for them in my head. Matt scheduled to finalise CD today but this has been bumped till next Monday so we can do it together. Trying to stifle dual waves of frustration at how this simple job has taken months to complete and how pitifully small my creative output has been in the last months.

Very happy to be working again though, as this is boosting the Kenny coffers nicely and means I can pay all my bills. Just a bit more work and I will have money to live on too. Splendid. Working with First Matie today on fleas and ticks, which is always a pleasure, and taking a pitch briefing from Matt who is a stylish presenter these days.

Home again reading Owen Meany still. Jolly good book all round. Home and had to pop in next door to babysit Joe for a few minutes while Mark went off to buy bread. They have so much on their plate, but the baby is now much improved after its hole in the heart operation. Lorraine and I then scarfed more vegetable lasagna as we watched Masterchef and then a BBC documentary which was mainly about polar bears and bloody faced birds picking at carcasses. Plus penguins stressfully milling about.

Noticed that Beth's fish tank appears to be leaking.

L and I both feeling very tired and had an early night.

Comments