Poetic interlude

Up early and happily working on my new poem, which is about a pebble and God and is set in Moulin Huet, which was a rather nice place to spend a poetical interlude. Also I explored more on my other concept, which is too new to talk about but is a kind of 'how to' book. I also briefly tweaked some copy for Amanda in NZ who has added game inventor to her list of accomplishments. Her new board game is called Komodo, and sounds great fun if you like storming at your relatives and friends.

Off after lunch to show Gary, Lorraine's ex-husband, around my house in the Twitten. He finds himself in need of one, and although a slightly weird thought at first, this may prove to be an excellent and rapid solution to my renting situation.

Lorraine working from home this afternoon before going off to a governor's meeting. I was called by Nicola this evening, and have three days work back up in the smoke starting tomorrow. Rather good for the Kenny coffers, bad for poems and so on. I will be working for First Matie, however, who called later to explain that revenge was sweet.

Eating vegetable lasagna co-cooked by myself and Lorraine. All well.

Comments