Mush head

Orc foot in full flow now, making it painful to walk, and difficult to sleep. Really poor day's work: my brain utter mush. Trying to do concepts this afternoon around prostate cancer, and nothing of any virtue was emerging. Working with April, who is a nice woman from the US. Embarrassed and frustrated by simply not being able to think.

Bumped randomly into Reuben as I popped out to score a baked potato.

Talked to the property people who I've outsourced trying to find a tenant for my house to while I am working in London. They eventually called back as I was on the toilet. Being caught literally with your trousers down is not conducive to taking the stern line I'd planned with them (as they are proving useless). In pain, tired and fed up, celebrated homecoming by pesistently moaning to Lorraine, poor girl.

Mood much improved as Lorraine had cooked a delicious chicken stewp (part soup, part stew). I had two bowls and, briefly, stopped moaning.

Comments

Kate said…
Ouch. You have Orc foot and I have Gollum eye. I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere but I'm too tired to work it out. Hope your foot gets better soon. x