Friday

Friday thank goodness... Laughing aloud on the train reading Owen Meany. Spent the day in and out of a large room with folks talking about digital apps interspersed with bouts of work. I found myself drawing on a whiteboard two circles side by side, which made Keith snicker. Broke off for a sandwich with First Matie, and then back into it. Felt tired and jaded as I left work, as it had been a typical agency against the clock Friday frazzle.

Fairly fast journey home however, catching up on a Melvyn Bragg podcasts, one about Continental philosophy which was particularly interesting, despite this I couldn't get home fast enough.

Home, and I dragged Lorriane and Betty who returned today out for a celebratory curry. I was interested to hear Betty talking about the work she's been doing at college.

Below two snaps in the still-autumnal London.


Comments