Stormy

Writing prose for several hours today. What I am writing exactly I don't know, but it feels good to be doing it.

Spoke to people about CD production. One company says they are unable to keep up with demand, which surprised me when I thought downloads were king. This means I am going to use the people in Brighton that Dipak and Richard used.

Total gloom reigning in the Economy. I watched our unctuous Chancellor's autumn statement today. We are in trouble and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future.

Lorraine phoning me to tell me about the wild sea she was driving past, prompted me to go for a walk. I found myself in a bad mood as I passed the protest camp that has grown up in the green lawns of the Old Steine and walked on the Pier towards sundown. The pathetic fallacy of the rough sea with the wind whipping the starling murmurations seeking refuge under the pier.

Home in teeming rain, feeling rather better and I cooked a large vegetable chilli for Lorraine and we had a relaxed and cheery night watching Masterchef.

Below the sea from the pier.



Comments