Home sweet home

Woke exceptionally early after a terrible nightmare where spontaneous welts and scratches appeared on my skin. A cat guilt dream.

Once awake at First Matie's house, my mind was racing on bean jars (thanks to Romy) and poems about Guernsey. I decided to sit in bed and do some writing, which I did, only feeling a wave of tiredness a few minutes before I was supposed to get up. Marmite toast and tea with First Matie then we travelled to the agency from Gunnersbury station again.

Felt fabulously cheery this morning, at the prospect of one more agency day before working from home. Worked alone in the morning, making the occasional helpful comment to Betsy and First Matie, and then worked with Keith all afternoon on concepts, many of which involved crows.

Lunch with Matty and Kate and Betsy. Betsy insisting we go to a Moroccan restaurant, and the food was rather nice. First Matie and I sniggering slightly over a starter called Foul Mudammas, which I have subsequently discovered is a delicious bean dish.

Home to an excitable Calliope who was very clingy and miaowed at me almost uninterruptedly for an hour. Lorraine came by this evening, and watched footy on TV in return for a large G&T. All well with the world.

Comments