Enjoying the gym

Up and at 'em today. After bits of assorted admin first thing, including a bit of billing, the off to my chiropractor for a good cracking. Then to the gym, where wild horses couldn't have stopped me leaping onto the hulklegs machine, aka cross trainer, did an impressive and sweaty 20 minutes on this then to other machines. Disappointingly, however, I seem to be putting on weight. I'm hoping the flab is turning into dense Dolph Lundgren style muscles not yet visible to the naked eye, but must be in there somewhere. I came away realising that I had actually enjoyed being in the gym.

A good afternoon and evening working on Skelton Yawngrave. A note from long lost pal Michael Stone Richards in the US saying he might be over here soon. Then to bed.

Comments

Kate said…
The first month I seriously hit the gym I gained weight too, tis indeed fat turning to muscle. No pain, no gain!