Walked into rain and strode by stormy seas this morning with a stormy heart. Walked for 8.5 miles and so wasn't too exhausted when I get home. I am run down at the moment emotionally and physically, and have been overworked too. Looking forward to escaping to Canada and staying with Toby and Romy for a bit.

Nice evening with Anna, Anton and Brian. Little Oskar being a sleeping angel who woke up once and looked at me through the corner of his eyes rather disapprovingly. Baby Klauds full of love and kissing the baby rocking it and singing songs to it. Then kissing the baby and Anna and me and Brian. The little chair that Oskar sleeps in in the centre of the room was ringed with a tribute of toys which Klaudia had left for him.

Infuriatingly Anton is looking distinctly thinner. He was parading about sucking his guts in and smoothing the front of his shirt. He said it was a two pronged attack as he had been baking lots of cakes with Baby Klauds for me to take away. Galling is what it is.

We ate a delivery curry and fell to talking about Anton's cousin Christianne who has been in Australia for ages. She will be in Brighton in the summer and I am looking forward to seeing her again.

Later Brian, Anton and I went off for a cheeky beer in The Eddy followed by an Irish coffee in the Tin Drum.

Below stormy seas, a fishing boat that caught my eye and surfers bobbing about in their wetsuits.




Comments

badgerdaddy said…
You do take a fine photograph.