Glance at my magic box of owls before legging to the station. Got on the train next to an empty seat, and thought about how I needed to speak to Reuben. Within 30 seconds he was sitting next to me. Told him I'd manifested him. Had a good chat on the train.

I definitely need new walking boots as four of my toenails are now blackened. Hoping they don't fall off and leave me scuttling around like a softshelled crab.

Felt oddly stressed this morning walking in hard rain. Soon rallied, and had a swim, and snuck off early with the FB for a chat in the Dove, where I later met Sarah. Went for a cheeky curry in old favourite haunt The Light of Nepal on Chiswick High Road before heading home.

Feeling really cheery about the prospect of a holiday in Canada and staying with Toby and Romy and spending time with Dick and Joan out in the Farm on Deviation Road. Looking forward to taking some proper snaps with my new camera.

Comments