Last day in Canada. Did little apart from go for a short walk, read and pack and play with Meaty (left with laser eyes). Toby and Romy home early and Romy cooked a quick feast before they took me to the airport. Spoke to Joan on the phone to say goodbye too. Felt a bit sad to be off, and not looking forward to the flight as usual. However a couple of glasses of wine helped greatly, and the knowledge that Tobs and Romy will be over soon.

Forced them outside their home to take some photos. Neither like being photoed but I like the one below them sitting outside their house. They drove me off to the airport, finishing the feast with chocolates in the car.

The journey was horrid. I was sat in the middle of the middle row. The seats are just too small for me and so I was crushed with my shoulders hunched all journey. Felt extremely miserable and wanting to get off for the first couple of hours. But I gradually made my pact with it. I will never use Air Transat again, however, unless I go club. Last hour and a half very turbulent approaching the British Isles but I was curiously chilled about this.

England murky, foggy and rainy. Has been wet and rainy lately, despite the fact that we are suffering from a drought. Slept for four hours, and will be lying low tonight to gather my energies before world domination efforts recommence.

Comments

Chris said…
Good luck with that world domination thing. If you have any luck, let me know. I'm thinking I want to take it over some day myself.

Chris (My Blog)