Slept soundly at the FB's house, and we set off early for work. In fact we set off three times as he had to double back for his bag, and then his pills. I felt hungover and wussy as we galloped off to the tube station to arrive at work offensively early. At least this meant I was able to whimper quietly to myself and bite weakly on a sausage sandwich before anyone else appeared.

Thankfully work slack today but an email came around entitled "Calling all Pikeys" as someone had found a large stash of kitchen equipment in a cupboard which was then given away: scored myself a free cheese grater. This allowed me to walk with it behind my back and approach people saying I've got something great and then wave it at them.

Trying to sell the bunk beds I bought for Jack and Kate, and put a notice on the agency intranet as I can't abide the idea of having to learn ebay.

Was given a DVD of a quirky short film about crazy golf made by a writer at work called Paul. I was an extra in it with Camilla and Emma in January. Cruelly under used, I appear only for a couple of seconds in a suit and handing a cup to the winner of the crazy golf competition.

Happy to have a blameless night on mineral water and tea, and early to bed.

Comments