Full of the joys of spring today.

Hot glorious day in which I had an iron resolve about one thing: I was going to do sweet FA. Finally able to slope off to the pool for a long swim. Returned to collect the Gnome for lunch. We sat by the river outside The Riverside Studio in the hot sun eating a nice vegetable thali and drinking cold beer as we discussed the extent of our big and cleverness.

Then off to Chiswick to have Nicki cut my hair for the last time before she leaves to have her baby. Told her it was making me feel panicky as she has been cutting my hair for donkey's years. She is going to call me if she takes up her scissors in anger again. Felt quite sad and we kissed each other goodbye.

Then from Chiswick to Kew to see Sarah. Went down near the river for a cheeky beer and then off to Browns to strap on a burger-based nosebag, while conducting animated discussions on a wide range of big and clever things.

Comments