Family barbie

Breakfast, then Beth came round to collect Sam and Jade so they could visit her new house and garden. Lorraine and I zoomed about getting stuff ready. I sparked up the barbecue and dug up some potatoes with my hands while Lorraine prepping salads and so much more. A lovely time in the sun in the back. The barbecue behaved reasonably well, full steam ahead but then slunk into a sullen but steady low heat towards the end, so the burgers Beth and James had brought were slow cooked, but still apparently delicious.

Lorraine really happy to have have Sam and Beth together at home with Jade and James. Lots of laughing and I felt a moment of my own luckiness in being part of a family. Beth especially relaxed as she did not have to work tomorrow.

Below eating outside, containing a fraction of James. I am looking a bit weirder than usual because I am kneeling. Jade took a shot of Calliope giving Lorraine some love, with Brian snoozing in the background. 







 

Comments