A slug trail

Finishing off the bits and bobs of work I was doing with Steve, who I still call Slug from time to time, as this was his very old nickname. Also talking to him at one point about his decade's long secret project The New Cow featuring a back catalogue of dark ambient, synthesiser albums with titles like The Sea of Knobs, and Gothic Grotesque. The music is perfectly purgatorial. I have downloaded one and am toying with the possibility of using it for one of my horror story recordings.

Otherwise a toddle along around Blaker's Park is all I managed. Finished work at 5:30, and thereupon sat in the garden with Lorraine, who was listening to an audiobook, and I listened to a bit more of Michael Collins Carrying the Fire, sipping a cold beer and browsing on peanuts. Then a curry delivered by The Shahi Tandoori. Delicious. I have put on weight this week though. That tide must turn, if I don't throw away my good work from the last year.

Comments