Sleep and Sleepless

Am gradually recovering, thank God. Although narcolepsy still in full force. Not walking seems to be the key, which means I am gradually going stir crazy. Apart from this all well. Spent time having a thorough weeding session on my computer, and deleted loads of drivel which was therapeutic. I was also called about a longer term two days a week job doing something really interesting and well paid.

Lorraine filling in hideous forms solicitors forms for the house sale, and occasionally breaking off to ask me really difficult legal questions to which I had no answer. Mercifully this ended, and we both watched Sleepless in Seattle which, unbelievably, Lorraine hadn't seen. I like RomComs when done well, with the dream team of Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. I especially like them on planes when gripped with existential terror. They seem to help.

Comments