Job blog

Up late, after lying abed with my lovely wife. Downstairs to eat scrambled egg on toast. Some hard bit in the bread chipped one of my molars. A cheery morning nevertheless, and Beth, Laura and Lorraine laughing lots.

Day filled with filling in forms to do with house sale.

Found myself unaccountably tired at tea time and slept for an hour and a half. John arrived, he is sorting some stuff out tomorrow for his student digs, and we went to Pizza 500 where we all had a wonderful, tasty meal. I had a delicious finely balanced pizza, and the best ice cream I've had outside Italy. A matter of yards from our front door, but for some reason we had never been there before. A brilliant place.

Unbelievably my foot started kicking off again this evening. Am writing this blog at one o'clock in the morning as the pain of my Job-like affliction won't let me sleep.


Comments