Caged bird

So officially released back into the wild for the next week or so. Mightily pleased, as I can go about the business of recovery. More chats with the doctor this morning, by phone, with more advice on how to control the gout which is still gripping me. New pills have been prescribed but I have to have a hiatus from symptoms for a couple of weeks before I go on them. This is what's proving tricky. Never had this as badly, and still hobbling and disinclined to fly to coop into Brighton.

Spoke to Mum and Mas on FaceTime, talking about houses, and tidied up a few admin bits, billing, timetables and so on.  I do however find myself drained, which the quack said was completely understandable. I am making mistakes in my work due to it too. Throbbing pain and the fact that the new folks next door were understandably using power tools and hammers on the wall all day meant I gave up attempts to work and read I know why the caged bird sings by Maya Angelou which is rather splendid.

Yay for the World Cup, and I lost myself in footie this evening. Lorraine got home from work and we talked about houses and mortgages.

Comments