A Peter Kenny day

Agency awaiting feedback on all my writing today, so yippee! I had a Peter Kenny day instead. Building my Skelton Yawngrave site still. Have done the video, and am sound editing a 15 minute read excerpt. Editing sound files takes forever. But it is so great to have a break from thinking about arthritis and marketing implementation guides, to be doing the real stuff again.

A note from Mindy today, who is back at home eating chocolate biscuits and feeling okay, which was great to hear. Hearing from Lorraine who is rushing about on house selling business. Her holiday so far has been completely arduous.

Mooched briefly to the shops today, bought some prawns which I shared with a grateful Calliope. Still hobbled, I rented Dexter series two in the evening, and watched a few episodes of that. It's wonderful stuff. I love its dark threads of humour. I can't remember the last time I watched so much TV as the last couple of months.

Comments