The road less goaded

Much better day today. Unable to walk, however, but at least the diabolical skewering has passed. But climbing my few stairs currently takes 30 seconds. I was able, however, to catch up on the work I was supposed to have done yesterday. Writing about osteoporosis as well as arthritis. It is a lucky and wonderful thing that I make a living as a hack writer. At least I can do it while unable to walk.

Had time to work on the Guernsey anthology website, and make a few tweaks to Skelton Yawngrave, which I shall be releasing into the wild soon. Waves of excitement and trepidation when I think of this.

Decided to go to Chicago as well as Canada with the Tobster and Romy when I'm on holiday. Have only been there on business before. Hoping I will be able to walk when I get there.

Had a nice chat with Mike my old art director, who was working in London. Will meet up with him soon. Lorraine came around this evening with a sparkling mineral water and her showy walking abilities.

Comments