No model of deportment

Lorraine having stayed overnight zoomed home. She is on holiday now so is dealing with plumbers, estate agents, looking at houses etc. I meanwhile simply got down to work writing the Implementation Guide for all the Arthritis stuff I've been working on. It is all beginning to take shape, which is good.

My poor client had a computer meltdown this afternoon, and this enabled me to do some of my own things slightly earlier. Refining my skeleton video pitching Skelton Yawngrave. The idea is people click onto the micro site page I am building then they have the option of having a skeleton tell them about my story. My first take was way too long, as I'm aiming for a 30 seconds "elevator pitch". I also need to record a short audio-book style excerpt (which is an idea of Anton's) to download from the site. All this necessitates a rather mad and piercing voice characterisations.

Long email from Richard in Guernsey discussing our top secret remora fish poetry project (i.e. a project that hangs off of another one). Nice chat with mum too. And a note from Joan.

My walking is still ropey, and climbing stairs an Igor style shuffle. Making me think of myself as the opposite to Mr Turveydrop in Bleak House, who of course is a model of Deportment.

Finished The Guernsey Literary and Potato zzzzzz. That's a few hours I'll never get back again. And so blamelessly to bed.

Comments