A dull Monday

Back to work. Everyone reading about the rugby on the train. Work fine, and I had a swim at lunch. Spotted an extraordinary transvestite on the way back from the pool with a mostly bald head apart from one tuft of hair which grew about a foot long, and very high heels and fishnet stockings. Another meeting about my resignation today, and had to work a bit late to take a late pitch briefing. I felt tired and gloomy by the end of the day.

Talked to Anton who was worried about Anna. Her pulse and blood pressure were fluctuating after the operation on her knees this morning - although the nurse had been reassuring.

I got home to watch an enjoyably mad Twin Peaks episode and eat a pizza, and catch up on a bit of correspondence. Also got a card from my old friend Paddy which was a nice surprise.

Comments