Siesta addiction

A low key day today. Lots of sitting about reading the newspapers this morning. In the afternoon I pruned roses while talking on the phone to Toby, sat in my new chair and developed a ghastly upset stomach. Slept in the afternoon too as I am addicted to siestas.

In the evening, babysitting for Oskar and Klaudia. However this gave me the perfect opportunity to watch the semi final of the Rugby world cup on TV. Amazing match where England beat France in an incredibly tight game, and are now in the final.

When this finished Oskar kicked off and howled for the best part of an hour, arching his back when I picked him up. He only paused when a bottle was poked into his mouth for a bit. Eventually he fell asleep exhausted on me, and he was sleeping angelically when his parents returned.

Comments