A lazy Sunday afternoon

Woke up at 7. These days I wake up then, regardless of how tired I am. Then worked on my poems for a bit, but eventually found myself doing ironing instead. I bet WB Yeats never found himself ironing instead. Gradulally got myself ready to shoot off up to Edgware to see Mum and Mase. And had a Skype chat with Sprinkles in Florida before doing so.

Off at lunchtime to see Mum and Mase. A warm day, and I walked from Mill Hill to their house.

Then spent a nice afternoon hidden away in their back garden, eating various foods, sipping wine, and chatting to them and Tanya and Robert and Diane. Talking to Tanya about lumpia, the Philipine spring rolls Sprinkles had shown me how to make. Seemed to be unofficial business advisor today, ending up being asked about various aspects of direct marketing. Surely some mistake on a Sunday...


Off to bed, with a full belly and a yawny head.

Comments